The Line Magnetic range consists of amplifiers, preamplifiers, CD players, DACs and loudspeakers. Each product has an exceptional quality of manufacture and a very strong personality always in connection with proven patterns and mythical tubes or loudspeakers.
The company LINE MAGNETIC was founded in 2005 by two brothers, both audiophiles who are passionate about tube electronics and notably the legendary American achievements of the 1950s. For many years, the company has become known throughout the world as the specialist in the repair and production of Western Electric, Altec, Jensen and other replicas of loudspeakers and electronics. Today, all drawings and designs are the result of a team of engineers audiophiles and experienced. The company has two factories in which all the products are made up of assemblies point-to-point wiring.
We source Line Magnetic product direct from LM, not third party sellers, selling items of questionable provenance.
- One hundred watts per channel, Class AB Integrated Stereo Amplifier with KT120
output power tubes, 12AX7, 12AU7 and 6SN7 input tubes.
- 4 pairs of inputs and speaker terminals for 4, 8, 16 ohm speakers are located on the
- User bias control has been used for bias adjustment.
- Two separate meters for the Left and Right Channel have been build for monitoring.
- Specially designed EI transformers for power supply and two EI output transformers
with wide bandwidth are applied.
- JapaneseALPS volume potentiometer, Multicap coupling Capacitors etc Audio grade of
components have been applied.
- Twenty-two watts per channel, Single Ended Triode design, Pure Class A Integrated
- Stereo Amplifier with 845 output power tubes.
- All triode tube Integrated with 12AX7 input tubes for voltage amplification, 6L6 driver tubes and 845 output tubes. Driver tubes 6L6 can also be replaced by EL34, KT88, 6550, or 6V6 and you can select which tubes you prefer judging by different sounds.
- 4 pairs of inputs and speaker terminals for 4, 8 and 16 ohm speakers are located on the back panel.
- User bias control has been used for bias adjustment and one meter has been added to the front plate to allow you to monitor bias with ease.
- Specially designed toroid transformers for power supply and two EI output transformers with wide bandwidth are applied.
- Japanese Audio grade ALPS volume potentiometer has been applied.
- Standard with remote control.
- Hand made construction with the finest point-to-point wiring.